Santorini

Santorini

Sunday, May 9, 2010

laziness

sorry...kinda lazy to update my blog recently
nothing special happened actually but i pretty love my life now
i keep meeting up with my friends.
we share happiness and sadness
we study together (really?!><)
we support each other
this is what friendship means right?
oh yea..i've found an internship!from 1st july to 31st july
so i will be back on august!can't wait to go back..
searching for flight tickets now..hope that i could get a cheaper 1
had 3 exams last week.
i don't really know ll i get good marks.we ll see...
always in good mood these few days.
don't know y..may be becoz of my friends!
love them very very much!^^
u know,when i was sad,they were the only ones who stayed beside me n supported me
well,although i said nothing in front of them,but i felt pretty good!
wish that everything would go well at least until next holiday,summer holiday^^

No comments:

Post a Comment