Santorini

Santorini

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

the end of my 1st year in INSA

finally i can shout out loudly:bye bye 1st year!!!
i passed my 1st year!
surprisingly,i passed almost every exam in 2nd semester.
and now i'm doing my internship.
quite tiring but i learn new things.

after exams,i kept hanging out with my lovely friends and ate in restaurant almost everyday
then i passed 1 week holiday at seaside.
1 of my friends has a house there,n we passed a relaxing and enjoyable holiday before doing our internship
since i was under the sun everyday,i'm kinda black now.i mean i'm tanned.

well,everything is fine now.n i'm going back to msia in 1 month,exactly 1 month!
yeah!!i want to eat in japanese restaurant!(coz it's very expensive here!)
then i wanna eat char koay tiao,curry mee,hokkien mee,oo jian,dim sum,chicken rice.........( unmanaged to finish counting)
see u guys in 1 month yea~miss!

1 comment: