Santorini

Santorini

Sunday, March 15, 2009

carnival festival

today,i officially closed my previous blog
many memories inside..but many of my frenz said dat was a 'sad' blog.
although i was lucky and get my scholarship to study in france
but obviously,my 'sad' was more than my 'happy'
by creating this blog,i hope that i ll be more happy
and i ll feel another 'face' of my life

today,there were a carnival festival here
not as nice as malaysia,but feel nice also.
coz this is the 1st time we can hang out on sunday,and there were many shops opened today
haha~~
and i saw lion dance!!1st time i saw in france,although it was totally not nice..haha(serious!)
and we saw some funny costumes.








5 comments:

  1. allu ma petite soeur,hehehe, ca va?
    surprised to know you have a new blog.
    Goodluck k :), no more sad2,huhu, smile always n be happy

    afiq

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. just dropped by to say hi. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. afiq:ca va ca va~et toi?hehe..
    i got so many b4..now became 1 d
    thank u thank u!wish u happy owes too

    wei lian:hihi!haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! jitsinexpress here.. haha
    this is my personal blog..

    you're from year 90'?

    graduated 07' from js?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thz to visit my blog
    yea..i m..y?

    ReplyDelete