Santorini

Santorini

Saturday, March 21, 2009

weekend!~

this weekend quite special for me
u know y?
becoz my cousin is coming to paris this sunday!!!
yeah~~
although she's not really my cousin(my cousin's cousin),but still feel so happy
but this time may be the last time i meet her
becoz she's going to stay in US
she is a stewardess,so she cant choose the day she arrive
she ll be arrive the nite of sunday
so i can oni meet her on sunday nite
n...
my teacher allow me to absent on monday!!!
he let me to go accompany my cousin for 1 day^^

she's going to bring mr some curry maggi!!!yeah!!!
well..since i'm so good,i ll buy her some wine as well=P

i'm going to paris tmr afternoon,ll lepak lepak 1st
ll oni meet her at 8pm
in her hotel..hope can find the hotel lah~

tell u all the trip when i back

2 comments:

  1. gd,i tumpang happy for u too..enjoy hehe
    u so miss maggi a?nvm,whn u bek i fetch u go makan makan ok?definitely hor liao de~~

    *if u reli beh tahan,jz look at my pic =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe!
    so happy lo!
    yalo!luckily she get me 3 big packs!
    huh?go bek eat maggi ar?dunwan lah!
    go back muz eat ho liao d!hehe
    ceh!i dunwan..later i ll beh tahan

    ReplyDelete