Santorini

Santorini

Sunday, January 24, 2010

not more teenager!!

wow!i'm officially 20!!!!!!!
should i say i'm old d?nonono!!!i'm mature!!!=P
well..i had alot of fun yesterday night with malaysians!
they made a party for me n yogesh(my 'twin')
i ate bihun,pizza,chips,and we drank alot!
i drank 2 shots of tequila,2 glasses of rose wine,2 glasses of red wine,and 1 glass of apple,a little bit of lychit!gosh!!i wonder since when i can drink so much n dun get drunk at all!
well..i kept drinking alcohol this few days.
i drank some white wine on thursday n a lot a lot on friday due to the party in my engineering school!(some sangria,vodka,rhum...,n i didn't get drunk neither!)
we had 3 cakes(1 for me,1 for yogesh n 1 for haikal)(1 cake made from lavanya,1 from pei xin n 1 from carrefour)
after went back to insa,we drank a bit again..after that i went back to my room n studied until 3.30am.
today i woke up at 12pm n checked my mail
guess what?i got 100++emails from facebook!!thz thz thz~
i dunno what to say except thz~
how wish i can celebrate with everyone.
but well..i can't even celebrate with my friends in toulouse,i mean those french,coz we r having 2 exams tmr!how 'lucky' m i!
well..wish i can do well tmr!
thkz everyone!love yea~
muack!!

need to continue my revision d..=/

No comments:

Post a Comment