Santorini

Santorini

Friday, April 9, 2010

izit something to do with me?!

today,when i open my window,i saw loads of smokes.
i saw many firemen outside the building in front of me..
i saw fire in my friend's room.
but i saw no body inside.
hence,i thought everyone was out of the building,n i went to class.
in the class,my friends told me that they couldn't find a friend who's staying in the room.
i asked God to save him..
but apparently,He didn't listen to me.
My friend passed away..


I know him through a friend,he is her classmate.
i still remember the 1st we met is when i went shopping with my friend,n she bring him along.
i still remember i was fined quite loads of money due to the problem of my metro card.
he helped me to argue with the controller.
although it makes no changes after that,i told myself that he is a kind guy.
he invited me to eat with them,but i couldn't then i promised him that i ll make him a malaysian dinner the next week.
but i didn't manage to do that due to something happened to another friend.
then i told him next time.
after that we promised him few times again,n we failed to make it again..
n finally i can't make it anymore..
he played rugby n i played volleyball on monday.every monday we ll play with each other..but now..i wont hv chance to play with him anymore.
i wont hv chance to have a drink with him n see his cute red face anymore..
btw..
things happened is happened.
i know that u wont like to see us cry for u..
i just wanna tell u that i'm glad that u r my friend..
i'm lucky enough to know u coz u're really really a kind person.
the promise i hv made,i ll make it in the next life,if i'm lucky enough to know u again.
ll miss u always..





he is the 3rd friend of mine who passed away in this year..
i wonder what happened to me this year..
everything goes wrong..

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you knew him...my condolences.

    No, it has nothing to do with you...it's just a horrible coincidence :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. obviously, there's nothing to do with u...
    here to send my condolences...
    stay calm n dun blame on urself...
    we loss things n our love throughout our life..
    so learn to appreciate each other,
    n try to do what we had promised as we know we seldome have a second chance in our life...
    cheer... miss u, my dear fren...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thz loon..how much i wish that u'r here with me...
    but well,i'm big enug(should i say old enuf?!xP)
    i'm ok now.
    miss u too!

    ReplyDelete