Santorini

Santorini

Monday, April 5, 2010

mess

finally,nothing went like what i had planned
finally,everything messed up,once again.
i wonder why i just can't have a simple life?
i'm just a simple girl.
i don't need a special life!
i don't want to be special,because i know,no matter how simple u r,the person who loves u will feel that u're special
when u're special,this will make the person confuse,n u too..
huuuuuu!!!
stop thinking about love!
my heart has 3 doors:
the 1st one is always opened for my family and relatives,
the 2nd one..hmm..i ll say i open it often as it's for my friends
the 3rd one was seldom opened but now,it's closed for lover.
so,i'm single but not available now^^
as for my studies..
i have difficulty of being hardworking
i have no passion,this is the worst thing because i'm always not in study mood
got some bad results such as thermo and systeme.
i'm scared that i ll fail again..
however,these r not efficient enough to make me study..
as for my health...ha ha!
my ankle sprained..due to my stupidness
i was too tired because i slept at 3 am in the morning and woke up at 7.30 am and i was rushing too
that's y,i didn't see the last step of the staircase and suddenly,'bang'--i fell down.
i thought it was nothing coz i didn't wear high heel,n i didn't really feel pain.
therefore,i told everyone that i'm ok.
yet,when i tried to walk,i know something happened to my ankle..
luckily leo and laurent were there and brought me to see the nurse.
damn stupid huh?
this is the 1st time my ankle sprained when i don't play volleyball.
n this is also the 1st time in france.
i remember the last time,my ankle had sprained few days before state u-18 volleyball tournament 2007.
i was so sad because i couldn't play few matches in the beginning.
n i tried to move n run so that i could recover earlier even though it was really painful
n finally,i played in semi-final n final.
i was so happy until i forgot about the pain.
besides,my family and friends helped me a lot!
they fetched me to here and there,papa brought me to see a chinese doctor...
this time i'm alone.
but i'm lucky though,becoz i hv friends who were ready to give me a hand.
i appreciate it..very very much!






i watched a Taiwanese series today and the guy said:"true love's not true,'prince and princess live together happily ever after' appears only in fairy-tails.
but i beliefs,there is always someone that u love the most n loves u the most.
may be u wont be together forever,but u know,no matter what,ur hearts ll always be together
n i always belief this,because i know the heart of belief ll become a power...
我相信,因为相信的心会变成力量。

3 comments:

  1. 是的,我也相信,相信的心会变成力量。
    加油豆芽[haha]!
    have faith with u,
    stay strong and happy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch...hope your ankle gets better soon!

    As for love, don't worry about it too much...if you are meant to be with someone, you will find each other eventually! So just keep that 3rd door closed for now if you want to...just don't lock it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. zhiling:thz!
    wp:i'm ok d.yea..i ll..

    ReplyDelete